- My lease is due or will be due soon. What should I do?
- Contact our sales department at 519-735-7744 option 1 or by emailing your salesperson directly. We can discuss new options as well as explain the process for returning or buying out your lease. If you would like to speak to Nissan Canada directly, you may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your full name, 17 digit VIN and number where you can be reached. They will need to call you and discuss your options.
- I would like to make an extra payment on my loan. How can I do this?
- Log into your banking institution then click on “view bills” and “add a payee”. Choose the payee with name: Nissan Canada Financial Services. Enter the loan account number: 0300 +2 digit branch + 7 digit account number (ie. 1234567-01 would be 0300 01 1234567)
- Manage your loan account on the Finance website at www.nissancanadafinance.ca by registering and creating an account.
- You can also mail them a cheque directly (be sure to include your account number and VIN information with your cheque) to Nissan Canada Finance at 5290 Orbitor Dr Mississauga ON L4W 4Z5 (this will take much longer to process than online payments and is not recommended but is an option).
- How can I change the account where my payments come out for my Nissan loan or lease?
- There is a form that will need to be completed and signed and faxed to Nissan Canada Finance along with a VOID cheque or pre-authorized payment form. Contact our sales team at 519-735-7744 option 1 to obtain a copy of the form. You can also visit your account page on the Nissan Canada Finance website, to locate and submit the required documents.